Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Country Kick

Recently Blake Shelton released the video for his single Honey Bee which will be apart of his album that drops on July 12th. I have fallen in love with this song and have probably played it every day for the last week and half. Since I can't find a version of the music video to embed, I am going with his performance of the song at the AMC Awards, please enjoy!



Blake Shelton has intrigued me since I first saw him appear on Chelsea Lately back in March 2010. I am fairly certain that if you watch the interview, you can understand his appeal, I immediately started following his twitter account after the show finished. (@blakeshelton)


Chelsea Lately - Blake Shelton Interview by butterflykisses82

Last night, I downloaded his album Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton and had it playing all day at work. His voice is just so soothing and fun. In the interim, between now and July 12th, I think I will get the Thompson Square album to deal with my country cravings. My friend sent me the link to their song Are You Going to Kiss Me or Not and I found it rather catchy and pretty awesome. Looks like this might be a country kind of summer!

1 comment:

  1. Never been a fan of country music, this guy can make me become one! Been watching him on 'The Voice'.

    ReplyDelete