Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gorgeous Calendar

I was due back from FL in Boston at 7 pm on the 11th. Instead, do to one mega b*tch of a storm, my friends and I didn't touch down until 10:30 am on the 13th. While my friends were concerned about missing work, I took it as it was, and looked for the silver lining. God just gave me two more days of relaxation before Opening.

Opening consists of the first two weeks of school. Our office opens all of MLK weekend, extends hours to 8-7 Tues-Thurs the first week and 9-7 Mon-Wed the next, and we have the pleasure of working these long hours with 30 minute lunches. The plus side is that lunch is provided by management. Oh, and by the way, while all this is happening, I started my second semester of school: 3 classes this time, including a Saturday one!

I had hoped that those days would help keep the stress out, but we are at the end of Tuesday and I am already crying for a vacation day. Blogging is pretty much out of the question. I did find a series of amazing photographs. Fortunately for me, I also found a video that goes through all twelve of them, if this wasn't here you would have gotten at most three. Let's face it, I would have stopped after two. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment