Friday, April 22, 2011

Floating Rainbows

One of the perks for working for a Catholic based institution is that you get Good Friday off. I used a good portion of the day to work on various school projects which of course means that I have crime tv marathons playing in the background. During one of the commercial breaks I saw the following ad for Crayola's new colored bubbles.



Ummm...how fun is this? I don't like that the bubbles leave stains on whatever they pop on, but at least the company is letting me know this. I went to the Crayola website and they recommend customers wear their play clothes when using the product, and explicitly say that these are a good idea for weddings. Glad they covered their bums with that, otherwise in a few months, there would be a good number of angry brides who disregarded the general message that these bubbles are made of washable dyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment