Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good For All weatherI

ICE-T and Coco are getting their own reality show!!!! (Please note for my blog title joke to work, let's pretend her name is Cocoa for just a second)

Honestly, how do you not smile when looking at this picture??

Months ago, I started writing about how they are my new favorite celebrity couple. I have been following them on twitter - @FinalLevel and @cocosworld - for about 8 months or so, and enjoy the majority of their tweets. The best part, is that their dog also has an account and will chime in on what is going on in their lives (@cutespartacus).

This odd little family just makes me smile. ICE appears to be a genuine person, and if you missed it back in May 2010 (I know who remembers what they did a year ago) he had a great segment on NPR.

Anywho, this is going on my list of guilty pleasure tv. Can't wait!!
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment