Monday, August 24, 2009

Article of Clothing I have no use for anymore

The Bathrobe:


I have had robes in my closet since I started living in dorms at college. It is the easiest way to stay covered up going up those long hallways to the bathroom.

I used them again living in Boston with roommates. Even with the bathroom next door, didn't want to give the girls, or our guests, a show, so the robe was still a necessity .

Now it is just me and the Basil plant. And well, thanks to lack of watering while I was away and my apartment sitter had someone to get a temporary sitter while she was out of town, it is now just me. ;) It is ok, plants are kind of boring. But back to the robe, well I don't have a need for it. Perhaps some point I will need it if I have visitors, but let's be realistic, my couch really isn't big enough for someone to sleep on, so if I have a night visitor, they will be in my bed. Yep, I just went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment