Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Best Glutes Since Living on the Hill


For four years, I, and about 2800 students, worked daily on having some of the best glutes and calves in the nation. Living on one of the seven hills of Worcester provided a workout plan each every day as one walked from dorms to the math department to the dining hall and back. One time I counted the number of stairs that I climbed in a MORNING and it was well over 500. That is right, 500 stairs in just a few hours.

In those four years, I was toned. And I didn't really have to do much beyond going to class. Jealous? I am, those were the days...

Since graduation, I have been living in Boston and keeping to the flat lands (and streets). Walking to work each day has provided some good light exercise. Well, my new place is on the top of a hill. That light exercise has quickly become good old fashion workout each afternoon. Walking to the T and to work is easy. It is downhill. Walking back...well that involves climbing back up. I can feel the burn each and every day now. I'm guessing it will take about a month before I have the perfect butt. :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment