Monday, August 9, 2010

Math Nerds Love Pencils


If pencils never smudged they would be my go-to writing utensil for all matters beyond check signing. For one, I find the aesthetic of lead on paper so much more appealing than ink. That grey shine of pencil on college ruled paper is as perfect as pie. (Don't try to tell me there is anything better than pie) My love most likely stems from hours and hours of math problem sets that were worked on throughout my four years of college. Doing math in pen has to be one of the stupidest decision one could make.

The one other downside of the pencil is that it requires sharpening, either with an old school sharpener or clicking the button on the mechanical version. Having to reload, can curb creativity, or cause anger if the mechanical pencil will not grip onto the new piece of lead.

Thankfully, there are others out there that feel my pain and have since created the liquid pencil.

This pen might just cure all my woes. It proves a constant stream of liquid graphite - so no sharping, allows for erasures - which I hope is better than erasable pens, and it becomes permanent after three days!

Thank you Sharpie for coming through with this great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment