Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I LOST it.

That was my not so funny attempt at a tv pun, but for the last few months I have had an on-again off-again relation with the LOST series. It started back in June when I borrowed season 1 from some friends and would let the dvds run on the weekends while I attempted to clean. If you've watched the series, you won't be surprised to hear that my apartment has been getting more and more cluttered. It is hard to stay even a few minutes out of range of the tv when the episodes play, I mean what if I miss something???

Right now I am about half way through Season 3 and am extremely bummed that hulu no longer has season 6 available. I will have to figure out a new plan when I get to that point in the series. This show keeps me on my toes and I am happy that by starting so late in the game, I don't have to wait a week to see what happens next. The downside, is it is keeping me from reading, or blogging, and I'd like some of my free time back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment