Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cute Office Supplies

The best part of being an adult who has to work a traditional office job is getting unlimited access to the supply closet. This magical room allows for a person to decorate their desk with neon colored post-it notes, pink stencil notepads, colored felt pens, or so I imagine.

If I have to go back to cubicle living, I better have some fun paper products to play with to keep my notes nice and organized. While watching tv this morning, I saw an ad for the best new innovation in scotch tape.


This darling contraption grips onto the desk and provides the user with small pre-cut strips of tape. Imagine how easy it would be to wrap a Christmas present if I had this little bugger sitting pretty next to you. Yup, my life has come to fantasizing about the latest innovations in tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment