Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is a bad Situation.

The new talk of the town is that The Situation (of Jersey Shore fame) is reported to make upwards of $5 million in 2010. This figure includes payment from MTV's trainwreck of a show (up to $60k per episode), party appearances ($15k - $50k), along with endorsements (i.e. workout videos, steroid flavored vodka -I kid I kid, the GTL rap app) and of course a book advance.

I know what you are saying to yourself right now, A BOOK ADVANCE???, and I am with you sista. This reported 6 figure advance will be used for the 29 year old set of abs to write his autobiography. Does someone smell a ghost writer? For the last few hours, this news has taken my breath away and caused me extreme angst. Is the only way for me to become a household name is to become a STD farm? Please say it isn't so.

To help The Situation out, I have comprised a list of ideas for this book.

  • A pop up book. We can go through his Ab workout with him and see him do his curl-ups and, well, whatever else one does for a six-pack
  • A baby sensory book. You know, one of those books that has textures and fun games for kids, page one could be his abs, page 2 could be a puzzle where you change his tank top to his going on shirts, I've got nothing for page 3.
  • A picture book. This is the obvious and easiest of the suggestions. A picture is worth a 1,000 words and maybe a collection of his will be worth that six figure advance?
I hate it when I waste my space on the internet promoting the famously trashy, but sometimes I just can't step away.

No comments:

Post a Comment