Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year I decided to do Lady Gaga. It might have been done to death, but whatever, how often do you get the opportunity to go out in public without pants. While I realize that the lack of pants should put in the trampy category of costumes, but I would like believe that I still haven't gone the way of "sexy _____". After careful consideration, I decided to go with Poker Face Lady Gaga:


Per usual, I did keep with my personal life view of "go big or go home" and committed to leotard and hood only. Let me tell you, walking down the street to the house party I went to was a bit chilly to say the least. The costume was well received, and I even won "best celebrity look-a-like". Here are two pictures I took on my computer before I headed out, I figured I would spare the internet a picture that would include my bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment