Friday, November 5, 2010

November 23rd - Calendar Marked

Lavin announced they are releasing a limited addition line for H&M later this month. There have been a number of designers pairing with H&M and Target. Usually, I know the fashion house, but this was the first time I was at a loss. After checking out their website, I realized that I might have found my new favorite if-I-were-fithy-rich-I-would-own-it-all designer. This stuff is fun, funky, and kind of perfect for my body shape.

As much as I think I love the clothes they have for sale, it might also be that the mannequins have some serious sass. The red lip, black cat eye, and red fingernails are a trip. Honestly, i think it gives the clothing additional appeal, as the forms make me think more of real women than a plastic mold.


















On a price point perspective, purchasing from this fashion house is out of the question. The Fashion Night Out t-shirt is $450.00 and the Jersey-Silk Sequin T-Shirt Dress is $3,550.00. Which brings me back to H&M and November 23rd.

The look book for the H&M line is extremely exciting and wearable. While I would love a good party dress, the item that my eye immediately went to was a fabulous t-shirt dress/tunic piece.
I would love to wear a fishnet type patterned tights and heels just because I think it would be funny. But this would be awesome paired with some regular black leggings or skinny black pants. The clothes are released on a Tuesday. It would a crying shame I got a really bad one day cold that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment