Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick

"Library Request Pickup Notice"

I opened my gmail yesterday and saw this subject headlining an unopened email. A few months ago I put myself on the wait list for a few books through the Minuteman Library system. I received one of these emails a few weeks ago, and was unable to get to the library within the 2 day window because of classes other after work commitments. This time I was able to stop and pick up the book. Now I hope I can find time to read the 435 pages of "One Day". Considering I have about 3 months worth of magazines sitting in my living room begging to be read, the odds are not in my favor.

Hopefully I can find the time. I think I'll start right now. Green Bay is kicking butts and taking names, so there isn't anything keeping me interested in tv tonight.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment