Sunday, November 28, 2010

Five Pounds of Love

Meet Miki:


He is a Morkie (Maltese and Yorkie mix), was born on July 11th, and has stole the hearts of my mum, dad, sister, and me. This little dude loves darting under our feet and pacing around the house to learn the lay of the land. He has the best fluffy hair-do which flops over his eyes in a "I will cause all the bitches (proper use of this word) in the yard to swoon".

At this point, we know very little about Miki and his interests. What we have determined is that he loves decorating his crate with small items he finds around the house (such as a travel size tissue pack, and a fake cardboard cellphone from a cellphone accessory), and has a thing for all things made of paper. Don't drop a receipt around him, he will pounce.

I can't wait for my next visit back home so I can cuddle up with the ball of fluff. Seriously, try to resist this dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment