Friday, November 5, 2010

Panty Lines for the WIN

Gretchen winning Project Runway Season 8 is soooo last week. I know. Originally I was going to keep with my plan of staying away from that whole mess after I posted up my love for Mondo. There were so many blogs ripping her apart, and as much as I didn't want her to win, I do feel a little bad at all the backlash she is receiving.

For the last few weeks, I have been searching "Mondo Guerra collection" on Google with the hope that he will finally launch a website. Nothing ever seems to materialize. Instead, I end up going into Google News and start reading all that is out there about the finale show. Today I saw something is making me give Gretchen a bit of my blog space. Sorry girl, it what I have to say isn't too great.

I believe it was high school when I first heard about the horror known as panty lines. They were considered one of the absolute worst sins against fashion. Fortunately for me, I never wore tight clothes so my granny panties never were detected. Now that I am an older and more mature individual, I feel confident with my ability to pull off tighter pants which, of course, means that I have to go with the thong. My favorite ones are by Victoria Secret, it has a number of lines that have large elastic lace waste bands. Turns out Gretchen's models also are big fans.

How do I know this? Because in Gretchen's world, panty lines are not only in but she thinks we should be able to see the whole damn thing.

Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment