Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best tape ever

The Christmas gifts I was so proud to have purchased so early into the Christmas season have been sitting in the corner of my bedroom for about 2.5 weeks. It is now my Birthday-Eve, which is Christmas Eve cubed (the 22nd for you lay people) and at this rate, I will most likely end up wrapping gifts at 11 pm on the 24th. I think part of my procrastination is that I want the wrapping to look awesome. I want to have embellishments like ribbons or bows, but don't have the goods on hand or the confidence that I will pull it off.

While surfing the web for wrapping ideas - time that could have been used for actual wrapping - I found a site for happytape! which might be the best tape ever.

At first, one might get some sticker shock for a $36 pack of ribbon tape. But just think about it. Imagine purchasing nice thick ribbon and rolls of tape, you so pay more than this. Trust me, I frequent craft stores enough to know that ribbon is not as cheap as you may wish to believe.

If I had to time to wait for the shipping, which clearly I don't, I would make the purchase - maybe another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment