Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hair Tinsel??

Who would have thought I would turn to the Real Housewives franchise for fashion ideas. In my defense, it is a tacky but awesome idea. Silvery tinsel like hair extensions. Adrienne Maloof, who is one of my favorite RHOBH, has been sporting such a do for the last few episodes.


Um, this outfit is amazing. Love it and her. The hair tinsel is just the kind of Christmas flair I need. Subtle bling at its finest. I seems to be on the right side of professional on the potentially tacky scale.

Google is God's way of letting us know where anything and everything we could possibly want is sold and for how much. Bella Via Hair Glitz sells 24" hair tinsel for $14.99 a pack (50 strands). There is a how-to dvd that can be purchased for $4.99. I'm glad there is instruction, but I am a little sad you have to pay for it. Oh well. Let's keep this on the back burner of possible awesomeness that I need to incorporate into my look.

PS - Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment