Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Marc Jacobs Wake Up

Ok, here goes, let's get some blogging done. While fishing through all the websites, articles, and pictures I have bookmarked over the last week, I figured why not start with something super colorful and easy.


Marc Jacob's 2011 spring collection was presented recently, I like it a lot. For some reason when I watch this show, the models look to be even taller than usual. I don't know if it has to do with the proportions or what, but seriously, they look like they could be pushing 7 feet!

In case you were unaware, boobs are in this season. Shear tops have been popping up more and more this season. It's a shame these clothes are just impractical for the real world because they are breath-taking.

Love the palette and that the show didn't go full force with the neons, but had some beautiful chocolate pieces mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment