Friday, December 24, 2010

One more THANK YOU


My birthday was super fun. I completely appreciated all of the shout-outs I received via twitter, facebook, and texts. One of my best friends from home and I went out for drinks at Charlie-Os, which has become somewhat of a tradition at this point. There is honestly nothing better than getting a pint of vodka soda for $5. We were able to enjoy about 3 or so before continuing our adventures, again, a $31 tab is really hard to beat when you know it covered 3 rounds of good drinks. :) Gotta love coming home.

Just as we were finishing up round 3, we ran into some people from school who lead us to new bars and more fun. It seems that every year we run into different people from the past, I view it as fate's birthday gift to me. I can't wait for the 10 year reunion, since we missed the 5-er, it would be nice to see how everyone is doing.

At this point my birthday is finally over and it is time to focus on Jesus. Christmas Eve mass, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment