Friday, March 18, 2011

It pays off to think ahead

Halloween is months away, but I have already begun thinking about my next costume. Well, I should say other people have begun giving me suggestions. The more complicated the costume, the more time it takes to pull together without breaking the bank. At this point in time, I have been given two suggestions.

1. Poison Ivy from Batman & Robin

Who cares that this movie came out in 1997. I have wanted to do this for Halloween for years, but end up forgetting about it until it is too late to pull something together.

The downside of the outfit would be that I would have to be pantsless, but hey, I did that last year with Lady Gaga.

2. Stefon from SNL

Cross dressing for a Halloween costume can be difficult - especially with my long hair - but it can be worth it. My friends pointed out that I move like Stefon when I talk which would mean embodying the character would take no effort. It really is about finding the right t-shirt, and human suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment