Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where Am I?

I am slightly behind the times. This past weekend my traveling companions and I joined foursquare for the first time. The unnecessary competition is just too much fun to pass up. No matter how may times I read about Foursquare or heard about it, I just couldn't understand why you would want people to know where you were. But now, I get it.

First off, you don't have to share every time you check in. But if you do share 10 times in one day you earn a badge - and who doesn't want badges??? I was never a Girl Scout (which is fine, I didn't want to be one) so I never had the chance to earn pieces of felt to signify random craft and nature projects. Now I can happily receive a circle for visiting places I already go.

Besides the badges, you can get discount and free cookies by checking in! This girl loves a deal, and I cannot wait to find discounts and free stuff while I wander around town.

Please join and friend me, right now I only have 3 friends so the meaningless competition of scoring the most points is fairly limited. I would prefer a bigger fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment