Monday, March 14, 2011

Owls are so in

I visited Brooklyn Flea this weekend with my friends. During the winter, the flea market held indoors. The space is an old bank, which become apparent as soon as you begin your walk.


All four of us came away with a few treasures. I personally purchased a graffiti painting that featured Audrey Hepburn and an owl necklace. Owls are my favorite right now and I have been on the hunt for a piece that features them. This flea market provided me ample opportunity to fulfill my need on the cheap. After wandering through the first floor, I found my owl!


He moves around and came with a nice long chain. While normally I keep my distance from gold colored jewelry, this guy spoke to me. I opted to wear him immediately, and am currently sporting him at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment