Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Amazon is not so good at being subtle

Work is slow, I don't want to do my homework, so what do I do? I surf amazon.com to figure out what I didn't know I wanted and/or needed. Every so often I will check in and see what amazon recommends for me. As I was scrolling through the page, I noticed that this website seems to think my culinary skills are limited to one particular tasty treat.

Can you pick up on the trend?

I will say, this has inspired me to create a new tasty jiggly treat, as it has been MONTHS since the last batch. First I need to find an occasion that calls for them. Hmmmmm, you know, I am pretty sure playing the wii on a Wednesday night is a pretty special event. Let's go with that!

1 comment:

  1. Ahem...you may know a few people with birthdays coming up...

    ReplyDelete