Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fancy Feet


In this economy, I can't afford to purchase new clothes as often as I would like. But one way I can spice things up is get a few new accessories to make old outfits pop. What is better than an eye catching accessory? How about a functional one! Socks and stockings are the way to go. They add just a bit of pizazz; maybe a splash of color or some extra texture.

I came across Hansel from Basel and was so impressed with the patterns that the company came up with. They sell socks, tights and bags. The bags I will pass up and ignore. The tights and socks pages, however, have taken up a good chunk of my time.

The Clemence Knee Hi caught my eye immediately. It just makes me smile tons. The price, not so much, but a girl can dream. Turns out that they do occasionally cut prices, I would be more inclined to purchase the Cable Knit Pompom Tights now that they are down from $42 to $26.50. Don't worry, I said more inclined, there is still no way I am jumping at that one.

Squeeeeee! I just noticed that there is a section on the website that lists all stores that have their products in stock. Low and behold, they are in a store on Newbury Street in Boston. Score. I was hoping to stroll down downtown window shopping the first weekend in December, so I might just have to stop by Minilux. Twist my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment