Monday, November 22, 2010

Just as I get comfortable in skinny jeans

Tom and Lorenzo let me know that wide legged pants are back. I know that fashion is always changing, but I invested in my first pair of skinny jeans only last fall. After falling in love with the way they enhance my butt, my skinny jean collection has multiplied pretty significantly. As long as I am not having a "fat day" I tend to grab one of those bad boys over their more relaxed fit friends. One of the biggest appeals is that they fit so well under my boots which keeps me a bit warmer.

I get that wide pants are fluid and comfortable but in the end, they tend to look a bit messy. When you see starlets sporting them on the red carpet it looks like a mess, the whole time I just stare trying to figure out - awkwardly long skirt, or super ginormous pants?

Oooooophhh. I think I am going to dig my heels in on this one. Especially since I can't afford a new pants wardrobe at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment