Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hell has no fury like a City Scorned

Tonight is the Heat/Cavs game in Cleveland. LeBron is making his return to the city he b*tch slapped on national television. I feel as if I have been reading about this game since the season began, and finally it is hear. The countdown has been almost as exciting as counting down for Christmas!

For the last hour, I have perused a number of online publications which focus on this event. (Note: at 10 am I googled LeBron James returns to Cleveland and got 4,995 news hits) I have to admit, Cleveland is as creative as it is bitter. The best video would go to the group that spoofed Lebron's recent Nike ad.



Even though I will be in my Economics class during most of the game, I will be silently chanting along with the Clevelanders(?), or is it Clevelandites (?), hh we will just go with Cavs fans. The third quarter song is quite brilliant if you ask me. I truly hope that this song happens and can be heard on tv.

I could have cared less about LeBron when he was at Cleveland, but after he made a spectacle of himself with "The Decision" I have grown to love rooting against him. Let's hear it for Cleveland!

No comments:

Post a Comment