Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome Christmas Glee style

"A Very Glee Christmas" was on this week. It was quite possibly my favorite Christmas episode that I have seen on tv. The episode touched on the classic Christmas videos with music from Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer and The How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and themes from the latter. Brittney made a fantastic Cindy Lou Who, this was the best image I could find of her.

The whole episode brought me tons of joy as they cast constantly broke out in the Christmas songs I love, starting with "The Island of Misfit Toys" and ending with my all time favorite "Welcome Christmas".

Seriously, I get goosebumps whenever I hear this play. It is also one of those things that I don't really think Christmas is coming until this song plays - similar to how I don't acknowledge that I am home in RI until I see the Brooks (or Rite Aid now) that is 2 miles from my parents house. Those Whos really know the meaning of the holiday. Just thinking about the song and my arm hair is sticking up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment