Monday, September 27, 2010

Cough cough hack

Know what stops a blogger in her tracks?

Lots of work + lots of school + one hell of a cold.

I thought I was going to continue posting on fairly regularly basis even with the new time suck known as night school. What I didn't plan for was one major virus that attacked my sinuses and took no prisoners. Last week I took 2 sick days in a row. TWO IN A ROW. I think I have only ever taken 2 vacation days in a row once in the 4+ years I have been employed. I have class on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and decided to sleep the 48 hours between classes.

This week is my first quiz and I need to concentrate on the principles of economic theory. There are a few posts in the work, and maybe if all things go as planned, I can write up a few of them on Friday.

PS Emergen-c is a life saver. I totally recommend you start drinking it this winter if you never have, even if it vitamin c boosting powers aren't real, the drinks really help you get hydrated which is never a bad thing when your nose drips out of control.

1 comment: