Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Mom will not be pleased with this post

It is about burping. Both my sister and I have some serious burping issues, which cause my parents to get a little upset with us. I try my best to keep them under control, but sometimes I get "the burps" and other times, one just needs to come out. Apparently I have a gas issue, it's ok. I'm cool with it.

Today I had to take the T downtown to work at an event. The car that I was in emptied out at Park Street and left maybe 10 of us to continue onto Downtown Crossing. All of a sudden, before I knew what was happening, I let out a burp. Not my biggest by any means, but it definitely had some volume and caught the attention of those around me. There was an older woman, around 60, who just lost it and started to giggle, while the girl standing across from me said "Nice one" with a huge smile on her face. There reactions made me laugh and also made me thankful I had to cross over the Orange line. At least I now know that people of all ages still think burps are funny. It's not just me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment