Thursday, September 9, 2010

JGL is back

Growing up I thought Joseph Gordon-Levitt was the cutest. His performances in 10 Things I hate About You and 3rd Rock from the Sun were great. After 2001, when 3rd Rock ended, I pretty much lost track of him., but based on imdb he was still working pretty consistently so I guess our taste in movies just didn't line up.

In the last year he was in both Inception and (500) Days of Summer. I loved the first, could have lived without seeing the second (I only just got around to see (500) Days - as in this past weekend - and it failed to meet expectations). Now Joseph is back in the limelight and I couldn't be more thrilled. I can't wait to see what he will be doing next. In the mean time, I will be content watching him rock out on youtube. His take on Bad Romance is below and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment