Sunday, September 12, 2010

One of my favorite mustaches

Tom Selleck has a new show this fall on CBS. It is called Blue Bloods, and I can only imagine he will be a cop because I can't think of any other profession that allows for that kind of facial hair.

As exciting as it is to be able to see this mustache on tv every Monday, I am more interested in one of his new movies. IMDB tells me that Three Men and a Bride is in development!!!

If the movie is just being developed, I would guess the earliest it will be released is in 2012. 3 Men and a Baby was released in 1987 which means in two years Mary will be 25 which is a perfectly acceptable age to be getting hitched. This kind of timing could be great or awful. Toy Story 3 worked wonderfully because viewers were able to relate to Andy (and his toys) since they were aging at the same rate. But it could be awful as I don't know if my fellow 20-somethings will be as excited as I am for the film.

Side note: I just checked the actress's IMDB page that played little Mary in the second movie. She hasn't done anything since 1994. I think it might be time for her comback ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment