Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bacon Doughnut???

I need to go to Portland OR.

I don't know what I would there besides visit VooDoo Doughnuts on a regular, possibly hourly, basis. This shop sells AMAZING doughnuts and treats. My friend sent me the link because she loves the Voodoo Doughnut. Yes, it comes with complementary pretzel stick to stab his little body to inflict discomfort for your victim. While, I agree that the Voodoo Doll sounds delish with his raspberry jelly filling, I would much prefer to try the Bacon Maple Bar.


I have yet to experience a bacon dessert, I will not count an occasional bacon chocolate bar as dessert, and would love to savor one. Sweet sweets are not my favorite, but we if we can find a way to add salt into that final course, I am all in!

I suggest you flip through their menu so that you can drool along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment