Thursday, July 1, 2010

Booze before noon? Hells Yeah

Massachusetts passed a law that allows for booze to be served before noon on Sundays! This is some of the most exciting news I have heard that would fall under the category of politics. I realize that makes me seem shallow and pathetic, but really, having to wait until noon to order a mimosa is quite taxing at times.

If you have ever gone to the Highland Kitchen for Sunday brunch you would know how quickly the bartenders need to react when noon hits and EVERYONE wants a drink. Everyone sitting at tables, at the bar and waiting for a table wants a Bloody Mary or Mimosa STAT.

I cannot wait to brunch. Let's check my calendar...any one free July 18th? If not, how about August 1st? If neither works, maybe we can go for sometime in September :)

No comments:

Post a Comment