Thursday, July 29, 2010

OMG best day ever

Four reasons today is AWESOME.

1. Super cute baby animals. There are tapirs, hyenas, polar bears, monkeys, pandas, and elephants. There were 89 of these pictures before I wonder where some of them went. There was a great miniature turtle he was small enough to stand on a person's finger!

2. First episode of Project Runway tonight at 9 pm. It is probably the classiest reality show that I watch. The only reason I even knew the show was going to start today was because I might have gotten sucked into "You're cut off" and there was an ad for the season premiere. As much as last season sucked and was positively boring, I will give the show one more chance. That was the lost season, we all knew it would bomb...

3. The hairy chests of Chuck and Dan. Poor Nate, he just can't deliver the goods. I have been arguing with a teammate about whether females like hairy men and he refuses to believe me we like it. Don't tell me these guys don't look good.

4. Season premiere of The Jersey Shore. As much as I have said over and over that I will not support this show and am completely over these numbnuts, I just can't stay away. I hope someone gets in a fight and another brings home a grenade.

5. On a personal note, I made a martini for the first time in a week. Yummy.

and now there is one more to my list...

6. When I went to find an image of awesome things I found the blog Oh My That's Awesome. Who doesn't love some cleaning slippers?

No comments:

Post a Comment