Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Fun

I can't believe I haven't blogged about the best thing that has happened to summer. Yes, I am referring to Dunkin Donuts' new summer doughnuts. Below is my first love, it is called a Beach Ball. They are munchkins with pink, orange and yellow little circle sugar things cover them. Just looking at them makes me smile.

When I first saw them - the morning I saw Eclipse - I bought a couple just before getting to the theater. I couldn't wait to show my friends in person, so I took a picture and quickly nommed them down.


There is also a regular sized doughnut that pairs with these munchkins rather nicely. It is essentially the chocolate frosted doughnut with these same sugar things covering the chocolate. Oh man, now I need a doughnut. STAT

No comments:

Post a Comment