Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where is my teddy bear???????


I saw Toy Story 3 (3D), loved it, and now wish I hadn't read so many reviews. When reading various articles over the last two weeks, I was convinced that I knew the ending. Watching a movie for the first time when you think you know the spoilers is very distracting - guess I will just have to watch it again!

The main focus of the movie is that Andy has grown up and is heading to college. His mom is making him pack up his room and all of his toys (thankfully my mom didn't make me do this until about a month ago). The toys will either be trash or saved and this puts them into a panic. My mom always was amazed that I have such a hard time letting go of my childhood play things, but maybe she will go see this movie and understand. I mean, how could I possibly be expected to throw away toys that kept me occupied for hours?? They know all of my secrets!! After walking out of the theater I immediately had the urge to get home so I could hug my teddy bear. He needed one, it had been a while since he hung out with me.

Go see this movie. Be ready to get a little teary. And try and remember where you last put your stuffed animals because you are going to want to find them as soon as you get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment