Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Normally I am not a pill kind of girl

I need to meet this Russian professor. He created a the VODKA pill. Seriously. He figured out how to turn alcohols into a powder and then packs the powder into pill form.

How did I find out about this? My friend saw the article and informed me that he just knew this was something I had to be aware of. I was rather excited, but then slightly concerned that when my friends see new ways to imbibe alcohol or anything to do with vodka, they think to tell me about it. Oh well. I enjoy being in the know.

The vodka pill sounded really neat when I first read the headline, but then I thought about it. It isn't like you take the pill and then dissolve it in water to create a drink. Cheap alcohol tastes bad, but good alcohol is well for lack of a better word, FANTASTIC. You so thought I was going to say good. Oooo. This makes me think, if you took a vodka pill with a cranberry pill would it feel like a Cape Codder?

No comments:

Post a Comment