Sunday, December 6, 2009

Well it is December. Snow was bound to happen

View from my living room

In case you weren't in the Boston area last night, it snowed. Like big snowflakes. This of course came after the awful horizontal rain that I walked through while going to and from the T to get to my job at the World Trade Center. I know it is December, but I was a little thrown off with the snow falling when I left my job at 10 pm. It was super slippery to walk to my car and drive home. I forgot that I would need to brush off my back window as well as the front, so I had to awkwardly get back out of my car after starting it up.

I was more than kind of hoping the snow would be gone this morning. When I first got up around 9 there was a good amount of snow everywhere. When I got up a second time after a nap, a good amount of the snow had disappeared (as seen by the picture above). I do like snow, I really do, but I just haven't bothered to get my winter clothes out of the basement and I just don't want to have to think about that quite yet.

Mother Nature, could you hold off with the snow for another week or so? I'd like it to be kind of warm for the Patriots game that I am going to next weekend. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment