Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Short Skirt and Loooooooooog Jacket. (and high heels!)

When I become a celebrity and require a stylist, ok so maybe when I become a trophy wife, ok you're right, when I save enough money to purchase ridiculous expensive clothing rather than house, I know the look that I want. Sarah Jessica Parker was seen at her most recent premiere dressed in an amazing mini dress and long beautiful coat. The dress was hot pink, which just works wonderfully.


The coat really makes for a dramatic train. The contrast in hems for the dress and the coat only make SJP's legs look spectacular. I also must say I love the slits in the lower section of the coat to help with the movement of the piece.

SJP is known for being a small woman who loves her heels. These were a spectacular choice. They look like they are a little on the big side, which can often happen as from what I understand since these items are just on loan. Purple complements the pink dress and I love the platform. Personally, I think she was channeling me when she approved this look. :)


These photos were taken from projectrungay.blogspot.com

The print in the dress is something that can't be overlooked either. The swirls help to accent her curves in a positive way. Her stomach does look a little more apparent in profile, spanks would have probably fixed that. It is quite obvious that she has no excess body fat, it is probably just a bad angle.

Anyway, if you need to find me a birthday present (less than 20 days) feel free to pick up this outfit for me!

1 comment:

  1. This is a stunning outfit. The shoes were/are gorgeous. They went extremely well with her dress. Amazing that this woman is over 40. She just has a beautiful figure. And you can't ignore her hair which is always very pretty. There is just no bad angle. SJP looked stunning. One of the best looks I've seen all year on the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete