Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Angry Birds are taking over

Angry Birds are thisclose to being yesterday's news. I mean it took the world by storm, but pretty much everyone I know has beaten the game by now (I did so in December). Needless to say, I still get excited when I see those crazy birds online or in stores.

A few weeks ago, there was the video of the peace summit - I could have sworn I posted it, but apparently that came out in my lazy poster period.



On Saturday, I stopped in Urban Outters on the way to the bowling alley to get out of the way of some bone chilling wind. There I saw plush versions of the birds and pigs. Love it. They are on my short list of silly things needing to be purchased for my office. I feel that my coworkers and I would love to zing this back and forth, as we are about to enter a super tense part of the year.


But today, I saw an article about a man who recreated the game into the form of a cake for his son's birthday! As much fun as it would be to play a real life Angry Birds, I don't think I would really want to eat cake that was flinging around the dining room. But if anyone wants to make me an Angry Birds cake to help me get through the Spring Semester, by all means get cooking. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment