Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some Pretty to Combat the Dreary

Yes, I chose to live in the Northeast.
Yes, I chose to live in the greater Boston area, in the most densely populated city.
Yes, I have a car but no off-street parking which means I depend on street-parking.

But, even with this, I am so overwhelmed by snow and cannot handle any more until some of these snow banks melt down.

The snow has already started up again, and I am just going to waive my white flag. My car is going to stay in the garage at work, and I will depend on the bus to get to work. To help me cope with the exhausting morning commute that will be my future (~80 minutes from start to finish) let's look at some color, quirk, and happiness by Mary Katrantzou


I would so wear this skirt. Alright, I would wear this outfit

This necklace is to die for

Loving the colors in this one

Ok, I can do without the arm things

2 comments: