Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Roof, The Roof, The Roof..

of my mouth is on FIRE!


Cabot and I normally on the same page. I love their Habanero Cheese big time and occasionally splurge on a block. (It's like twice as expensive as regular cheddar, thus a special occasion kind of cheese) Well, the other day I saw they had a spreadable version, I thought AWESOME. Snagged it, paid for it, and brought it home.

I realized I was in charge of snack for my staff meeting, so it came to work with me. (Don't worry, I also brought along some crackers and some chips/salsa too,. I know how to make a good good last minute snack) The meeting ended up getting canceled. Score! I don't have to share the spread. I get home, open it up, slather some on a cracker and take a bite.

YEA-OWWWW

That shit is hot. If you are considering trying it, be sure to keep a glass of milk near by, you will need it.

--------
Dear Cabot,
If you see this, don't worry. I still love your stuff, my mouth is clearly a big wuss when it comes to heat.
Me :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you still love us! Yes, it's kind of spicy, I admit. Personally, I love it, but I can see how it could be overwhelming! Do me a favor and email me your snail mail address and I'll send you a coupon to try another flavor! You've just been given a Random Act of Cheddar!

    wendy@cabotcheese.com

    ReplyDelete