Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stacy???

The Black Eyed Peas really put on a train-wreck of a half-time show. Their people need to send Christina Aguilera some flowers for messing up the National Anthem, as that bit of idiocy overshadowed a major performance bomb.

While I was surfing the internet for general reactions to the Superbowl in all its glory, commercials, half-time, opening, game-play, I came across the most shocking piece of information.

Did you know that Fergie started out as Stacy on Kids Incorporated????? I used to love that show. I still remember the opening credits where the stars jump up and become a letter of "KIDS". I found a montage of Stacy Ferguson transforming from a 80s child tv star to the lady of the Black Eyed Peas.



Finally, to set the record straight, there will only ever be one "Fergie" in my heart. And she is a royal redhead whose weight was often in the spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment