Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LIVE TV is for losers

I adore my dvr....

...and I am not the only one....

my friends do too.

I am not really sure what the difference is between TiVo and DVR, but I am pretty pleased with the product. Not only can I record a TV series, but I can rewind tv as I watch it! I'm sure after a while, this will no longer be nearly as exciting, but for now I am having a blast. A friend of mine came over the other day and she was so excited to rewind the On Demand movie and the trashy show I have been dvr-ing (Real Chance of Love 2 - don't even think about judging me on that one!).

People say that they think that DVR would cause them to watch more tv. I don't feel like it makes me watch more tv, if anything, I am able to only watch what I want. It makes tv more enjoyable, I will no longer be a victim of a CSI marathon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment