Saturday, September 19, 2009

Oxygen Thinks You Need Plastic Surgery


I saw a commercial that you can go to oxygen.com to use their Fantastic Plastic Makeover Tool to test out various forms of plastic surgery. You can plump lips, get rid of wrinkles, tan skin, change noses and alter eyes. The concept is rather disturbing.

I went to the site to take a look at everything, After looking at it, I uploaded a picture to see what it was like to use it. So disturbing! I know that the station has a show about plastic surgery, but I would never have thought a tv channel would promote the act so hardcore like. Shame on you oxygen. Oxygen is supposed to be a station for women, or at least I thought it was, and promoting that idea that women should be turning to going under the knife rather than enjoying their bodies.

Ugh. Just had to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment