Monday, September 7, 2009

IKEAChristmasTreeShopTargetHomeDepot Thank You



My apartment is basically put together now. I have most of my stuff unpacked and most of my furniture has been purchased (and assembled). I have to give a shout out to IKEA, Christmas Tree Shop, Target, and even the Home Depot for doing so. It is really surreal living by myself still. Every day I just am beyond thrilled when I walk through my door and just start stripping off my clothing - walking up the hill home is beyond exhausting.

But now I have rugs - w00t Target and Home Depot - and so I think I am about ready to make my apartment a shoe free zone. I never thought I would be one of those people who prefers no shoes in the house, but I am kind of warming up to the idea. Maybe I'll post up some pics of the place. We shall see.

All I have left really is to find a cart/tall table for the kitchen - IKEA was sold out of the one I liked. I also have to hang up my art!!! That is the part I am really excited for. I just wanted to be sure all the furniture was in place before I started hammering into the walls. I think my new dream catcher will be the first thing to go up. I need my dreams monitored.

No comments:

Post a Comment