Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yo NFL, There are real female fans too!

I received an email advertising Patriots gear. I decided to see if any jerseys were on sale since I would prefer to be wearing one of a player that would still be on the field. At first I was looking at the men's jerseys as mine is a men's and they come in nice big sizes. But they are also more expensive. So I clicked onto the women's section.

The only jersey that is on sale through this site is Tom Brady's. Really? Not even a Randy Moss. Just Brady's. I love my QB. But, I feel cheapened as a football fan that my ONLY option is the hot guy's jersey. I mean he is married now, and he has a second kid on the way with yet another gorgeous celebrity female. I clearly don't have a chance, let me wear a jersey of a guy I do have a one in a million with...

Just kidding.

My favorite players are usually on defense. I like a guy that can really bulldoze over the competition. The sound of the collision. Man I love football. Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment