Monday, September 14, 2009

Cheesy Pick-up Lines - GO

I told a friend that I could hear someone flirting outside my office and it was, well, painful to listen to. My friend then quick fired out the following terrible pick up lines that just got me giggling...

Please note: She started at 4:25 and ended at 4:37

  • was she trying to rearrange the alphabet to put U and I together?
  • she find someone whose father must be neil armstrong, because he is out of this world?
  • perhaps it's raining in cambridge, and she suggested they get out of those wet clothes and into a dry martini
  • she could ask for a map, in case she gets lost in their eyes
  • is she checking their shirt labels to see if they were made in heaven?

I have always liked the lets get you out of the wet clothing line, but never had I heard the second portion of getting into a dry martini....

But of course, my favorite cheesy pick up line ever is:
Your shirt is very becoming on you, but if I were on you I would be cumming to...

You loved it, don't even try and deny it!

No comments:

Post a Comment