Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GREEK is back!


Last night I got home and flopped onto my couch. Love that I own a couch. (I might still get a kick out of that) But I flipped on the tv, and checked my dvr. Told you I loved that thing, nothing was there, so I checked the guide. After a quick scan, I saw a rerun of Gossip Girl was listed, so quickly added the series as a reoccurring recording. But then I saw the something awesome...GREEK's new season started that night!!!!

GREEK is a terribly wonderful television show that can be found on abcfamily. It is centered around Greek life at some school in Ohio. The school looks like it is in Florida or Southern Cal, but in one episode the viewer got a glimpse of an address label and it was OHIO. Anyone who I force to watch it with me agrees, it does not make sense, but who really cares, its a silly little show.

Watch it! I have the first to seasons on dvd - just in case you have a need to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment