Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9.9.09

9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

Totally posted on my gchat status today that being the huge math nerd that I am, I am taking great pleasure in the fact that today is 09/09/09. I couldn't explain exactly why I liked it any more than it simply looked good then my friend sent me the following:

in case you havent seen all the mathy jazz about todayThose who like to play with numbers will have a field day on 09/09/09.

The date falls on a Wednesday in September, both of which have 9 letters.

September 9 also is the 252nd day of the year. 2+5+2

In addition, if you multiply a single-digit number by 9, the resulting two digits add up to 9. Consider: 8x9

The last one is a DUH. But the rest makes it more fun.

PS. I would love to see 9 if anyone is interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment